Join me on Friday at the Westport Road Church of Christ in Louisville, KY for my all-time favorite organizing presentation for the Mom2Mom Kick-Off Event!
What: “Get Organized, Mom!” Seminar
When: Friday, August 26th @ 6:30pm
Where: Westport Road Church of Christ, Louisville, KY [ map ]
Being a mom is the single most challenging (and most rewarding) 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week, 365-days-a-year, entire-lifetime experience. Getting some help along the way as your children grow—infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and beyond—is simply the smart thing to do!
I will share plenty of practical tips and ideas including how to:
- keep track of everyone’s schedule,
- manage the influx of household paperwork,
- store clothes, toys, art supplies, and sports gear,
- stay organized as the needs of your family change, and
- cultivate your marriage and personal interests (guilt-free).
Bonus: There will be plenty of door prizes, handouts, and ideas to take home!
I can hardly wait! Hope to see you there!