This disclosure policy is provided in adherence with the FCC rules for bloggers to self-identify any affiliation, payment, or other conflicts of interest that may influence the content of a blog. From banner ads and paid content to free gadgets and travel, this disclosure policy allows you, the reader, to make your own judgment regarding the influence on content you are presented with on this blog.
- [ real neat ] features content that is written, reviewed, and edited solely by me, Michelle Deo. For questions about this site, please contact me.
- On occasion, I accepts forms of advertising, sponsorship, or other forms of compensation including free products and services. This site does not presently contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- [ real neat ] abides by word-of-mouth marketing standards. I fully believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. Should I ever be compensated to write, I will disclose all the details to you.
- Integrity is extremely important to me, and I vow to always share my honest opinions, findings, and experiences for any products and services that I review, even for those companies that purchase ad space or provide sponsorships.
- [ real neat ] will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
- On occasion, I will make recommendations for books, audio, and other products, and in many cases, the link provided will be an affiliate link. This means that I may profit when you take action on any such recommendation.
- [ real neat ] does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content, or advertisements shared on this site, nor the quality of any products or services displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result.
- All contents of this site are licensed under the following guidelines: Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States. I respect the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of others, and I kindly ask that you do the same.