office organization 101
Monday, February 13th, 2012 at 7:00pm
Central Bank, 350 West Main Street, Richmond, KY, 40475
Productivity and efficiency are key ingredients to every successful business. If your office is not functional, it affects everything you and your staff do, which in turn, cuts into your profits. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- optimize your work schedule to ensure peak performance,
- manage the influx of paperwork and safely store your archives,
- employ the basics of Feng Shui to enhance your work environment,
- select the best storage options to efficiently organize your office supplies, and
- increase productivity by clarifying roles, minimizing interruptions, and delegating tasks.
Hope to see you there!
Please join me at the Double Saints Festival for loads of fun and entertainment including the Big Barn Thrift Sale, $10,000 Raffle Drawing, Live Music, Food, Games, and more!
Saturday, August 27th ~ 11am to 10pm
Old Double Stink Hog Farm, Corner of Newton Road and Paris Pike, Georgetown, KY
P.S. Don’t forget to bid on my item in the silent auction for your chance to win some fun organizing products for your kitchen + $10 Clever Cash to spend as you please + a free Productivity Power Hour Consultation ($100 value)!
babies books business car change children cleaning clever container downloads events family finances freebies goals holidays home inspiration joy kids kitchen love NAPO news newsletters office organizing paperwork parenting photos printables products professional organizers recycle reuse school seminars services technology time time management tips tools toys travel wisdom